1. AFOATS-provided materials are used for all courses listed.
2. LE and AS material is blended within each course, with a wellness component (PT) being taught
20% of the time each week, to provide a 40%, 40%, 20% mix (40% AS, 40% LE and 20% PT).
3. 1st Yr. cadets are grouped together for LE-100/AS-100 classes.
4. Upper class cadets are grouped together for AS and LE courses as listed for each block.
5. Selected upper class cadets are enrolled in AS-400: Management of the Cadet Corps.
6. Authorized supplemental material includes any HQ/AFJROTC provided supporting materials or
related outside videos, news articles, exercises, games, etc.
7. Class sizes are limited to 30 cadets however exceptions are provided by the SASI and Principal.